Select Page

I am a sucker for some awesome BJJ gear.

It isn’t much of a secret, if you know me. In fact, 90% of my strategy for BJJ is looking stylish. The remaining 10% is divided (unevenly, probably) between applying actual technique and cuddling my opponents.

Newaza Apparel is one of my most favorite outfitters of BJJ apparel and their new release (TODAY @ 2pm CST!) looks promising.

I’m not known for begging for my readers and friends to buy me stuff… so I’m just going to leave these images and links here and you can decide what to do. 🙂